Monthly Acroyoga for beginner - inter Workshop August
Time & Location
About The Event
Monthly Acro Fix is Back! We are excited to bring you a much anticipated Acro workshop! Are you ready to reach new heights in the epic surroundings of Paddington Reservoir? (Location subject to change to indoor nearby location - weather dependant).
Our workshop will be fast-paced, fun and flow to the beat of our favourite tunes.
We will explore trust and communication, dynamic entries and exits, insta worthy poses and fun flows that will be sure to challenge you, whatever your level.
COVID-19 : Our Safety Promise
The safety and wellbeing of our community is paramount to us! So we have put the following measures in place to make sure that everyone can enjoy the workshop and have peace of mind.
- Small Groups - 20 Students limit
- Hand sanitiser & gloves available
- Bring your own mat
- Bookings available ONLY for people people booking with a partner or friend. (Solo bookings are not currently available sorry).
- NEW: We ask that every participant wear a mask. Please bring your own mask or buy a fabric one from our local partner at a discount with your workshop ticket. <3
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Exciting Yoga flows, new Acro Yoga skills, plenty of photo opportunities and a lot of fun.
DO I NEED ANY EXPERIENCE?
This session is for beginners so no experience needed. come with a playful mindset, and don't worry if you have never done anything like this before, it will just be pure fun!
DO I NEED TO COME WITH A PARTNER?
YES! We will work in group of 3 or 4! So come with a mate, bea, colleague, crush etc ah!
Everyone will have a chance to base, fly & Spot.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
We will explore different variations, poses, entries & exit and progressions into a flow!
PRICE: ** Booking Essential**
Ticker for 2 : $64
Ticket for 3 : $90
HOW TO BOOK:
Payment through the paypal.me link above or ticketing below.
- Acro workshop - Ticket for 2$64$640$0
- Ticket for 3 SOLD OUT$90$900$0
- Face Mask - Black$15$150$0
- Face Mask - Funky Pattern$18$180$0